Friday, April 16, 2010

Long Wait

You may be asking what is so special about this card that prompts me to write about it? Well it's just a short story about my collecting habits. You see I have a weakness for triple autographed baseball cards.
These three players Cody Ross, Josh Willingham and Jeremy Hermida are not my favorite players. They are baseball players that just happened to sign this card. Well I got this card in the mail today to my surprise a big surprise I may add.
Well you see I bought this card off ebay in 2007. I never got the card and just gave up on it. I figured it was a small loss and I was not going to make a big deal out of it. Surely I was not going to lose sleep over a $10 baseball card.
The other side of this story is also how the USPS works, very, very slow. Well at least I got my card, after three years of waiting.


Not sure if it's visible but the date on the stamp is printed Feb. 26. '07

No comments:

Post a Comment